Saturday, May 2, 2015

STYLE: fashionispiration: JONATHAN ZEGBE from Belgium

STYLE
fashionispiration:
Jonathan Zegbe from Belgium
http://www.jonthegold.com/

since i started blogging... i look up to popular lookbookers/bloggers in the WWW for inspiration... and not only you know their fashion sense but in the process you kinda know them as a person... 
FIRST one was Andreas Wijk (see here)
SECOND was Viktor Frisk (see here)

THIRD was Alexander Liang (see here)
FOURTH was Mariano di Vaio (see here)

NOW... its for... JONATHAN ZEGBE... 24 year old blogger from Antwerp, Belgium... 
HIS STORY as told by him... "I started blogging 4 years ago. It was an Idea but I never took the initiative to sign up for blogger and begin posting. Until this day a friend of mine from Holland ( Trudy from www.theycallmetrue.com) was like "Why don't you start your own blog"... I was hesitating at first but within that month I started blogging. Since then my laptop and I became my best friend. And my precious blog ' JON THE GOLD ' was born. What about my roots ? Both mother and father are from Congo (Kinshasa) but I was born and raised in beautiful Antwerp or as many like to call it Diamond City."

> he writes comments on my blog that's what lead me to him...

SOME OF HIS LOOKS...











THIS IS THE LOOK I CHOSE...





HERE'S MY TAKE...








black polo shirt (giordano)
dark denim jeans (bench)
black sneaks with green details (reebok)
camou jacket (vintage)
round glassess (thrifted)
gold watch (axn)

THANKS FOR YOUR VISITS AND COMMENTS JON! :)
hope i can visit Belgium in the future...
STYLE (inspire) AWAY!

...
chen

1 comment:

  1. Hi man! AAAAAAA-MAAAAAA--ZZZZIIIING!!!! I feel so honored. Thanks for picking me and re-styling my outfit. It looks really cool on you :-)

    You really made my day :-) hehe

    Greets Jon,

    www.jonthegold.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...